Saturday, May 9, 2015

chocolate weekly review by LIJIN: the little snail









The little snail is a very famous French restaurant in Sydney. I haven't eaten French food for a long time. From the time I walked in the door, everything was lovely, the waiter was attentive. The food was magnificent and surprisingly, the price of wine is very reasonable than other restaurant. We had the 3 course meal. Entree is Snails and calamari and mains is beef tenders and salmon. It is worth mentioning that the snails were amazing. Later a friend recommended that I must try the dessert. It is really delicious. I forgot the name of dessert, but I remember the taste of it. In fact, beef tenders and salmon is no surprise to me, but I am addicted to the dessert. Most of the dessert is mainly made of chocolate sauce with cream and strawberries. Bitter chocolate and delicious fruit mixed out the different taste. I can’t wait to try again. Very Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment