Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Bonne Journee Terrigal

Bonne Journée is a small family business that has been built on the foundations of high quality food, ingredients, and coffee. In my opinion only the chocolate matters.


I highly recommend this place as it is probably one of the best food outlets in the Terrigal to Gosford region, also is basically within easy walking distance for myself. I traditionally get (depending on the weather). A Cappuccino for the winters and a chocolate thickshake for the summer, the thickshake is perfect, thick unlike those other places that say thick and ends up being a milkshake, chocolate fragments are found throughout the drink to further enhance the chocolate vibe. The foods I'd get from here range drastically, Rocky Road Slice, Brownies, Tarts, Cakes and various other treats, however i'd normally settle on the rocky road slice.

Overall I'd give the place a 9/10, and I highly recommend it to all my friends and colleagues who visit either Terrigal or East Gosford

No comments:

Post a Comment